Another week done and things are now heating up. I will be teaching my first class (with a partner - 40mins each) on Tuesday and there's an exam (on philosophy, techniques and anatomy) on Wednesday, and then there's a paper due next Monday and another 2 classes to teach and a 20min philosophy talk to prepare.... it almost feels like being back at work! It's lots of fun as well though and the teachers are excellent at mixing in some pleasurable things like Diwali celebrations (with LOTS of sweets and fireworks), laughter yoga and breathing techniques sessions on the beach during sunset. I can't complain really...
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Getting into it
Another week done and things are now heating up. I will be teaching my first class (with a partner - 40mins each) on Tuesday and there's an exam (on philosophy, techniques and anatomy) on Wednesday, and then there's a paper due next Monday and another 2 classes to teach and a 20min philosophy talk to prepare.... it almost feels like being back at work! It's lots of fun as well though and the teachers are excellent at mixing in some pleasurable things like Diwali celebrations (with LOTS of sweets and fireworks), laughter yoga and breathing techniques sessions on the beach during sunset. I can't complain really...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you know...i've never done yoga.
ReplyDelete