Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Jeepers creepers



I had no idea how much stuff you need when travelling with kids. Two months in Thailand is a fairly long time though and they did bring a bunch of Swedish candy for me (about 2kgs) so I shall not complain. We did manage to fit it all into one (large) Thai-sized tuk-tuk though.

It's been great meeting up with the Lofgren's, meeting Inez for the first time, hanging out with Astrid (I must have read the little book "Ville och Vilda" at least 30 times by now and should know it by heart in a few days), having a sisterly sunset drink with Frida and Magda (who's also made it here), going for a morning dip with the whole crew in an amazingly still (especially vs Vietnam) sea and just simply and calmly enjoy my last two weeks in SE Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment