

Back in London post a lovely week+ in Ibiza. It really is a remarkably beautiful place which I have grown to truly appreciate over the past 6 months. I got to sample some of the great music the island has to offer as well as (most of?) the best food. Check out Goldfish for some amazingly innovative and cool sounds by these two South African guys who seem to really love what they do. We also went to see Vampire Weekend @ Ibiza Rocks, which was a positive surprise (- the cold pizza slice).
Another great highlight was a visit (on my b-day :-) to the magical Atlantis "beach". Its basically an area that, about a 1000 yrs ago, was quarried to build the fortress walls of Ibiza town. It was definitely worth the somewhat strenuous trek down there.
And, I'm sorry to go on and on, but the sunsets are unbeatable...
looks beautiful! glad you had a good time.
ReplyDelete