Saturday, 1 August 2009

A unique experience


Being a lodger @ the Walkers has enriched me with many nice and interesting experiences, from realising that I actually have a talent in making salads (who would've thought), to hilarious interactions with lodger nr 2, Chris, to lazying about with sister Julie, watching lunch-eating with Fanny the Nanny, watching Dragons Den with Benny or hanging at the Cowshed with Katie. However, the truly "uniquest" experience of them is bedtime for Alice. Words can't describe the fun and fanfare, so I'm gonna have to dedicate some blog space. I'm gonna miss them all and am forever grateful for getting to stay in their beautiful house.


1 comment:

  1. Hej vännen!

    Ska bli fantastiskt kul att följa ditt äventyr. Vilken resa (du VET att jag hade älskat att göra den!!!) Hörde att du träffade Maggan igår. Ser fram emot när vi kan ses vare sig det blir i Asien eller back in Europe...

    KRAM
    Maria

    ReplyDelete