Ok, nearly there now. I'm gonna be a supergeek and post a pic of my packing before it goes into my backpack. I have to say I'm quite proud of myself, I think I could've even made do with a slightly smaller backpack, but too late for that now. Tomorrow at 10am I'm off to Gatwick - Dubai - Beijing. Getting very excited.
Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Ready, set...
Ok, nearly there now. I'm gonna be a supergeek and post a pic of my packing before it goes into my backpack. I have to say I'm quite proud of myself, I think I could've even made do with a slightly smaller backpack, but too late for that now. Tomorrow at 10am I'm off to Gatwick - Dubai - Beijing. Getting very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i don't know how you do it. i always over-pack.
ReplyDeleteimpressively compact! Small is indeed beautiful....
ReplyDelete