I went back to Sweden for the weekend in the hope to get to see the new baby before I'm off, but he/she decided to stick it out inside my sister for a bit longer. Still had a nice time though, got to eat some crayfish, hang out with Astrid, see some old friends and enjoy the late August sunshine. (MF - This one is for you, I figured that we (once and for all) would put this one to bed... Attached is a picture of a normal-sized Swedish crayfish, next to a normal-sized Pink Lady apple. I think you'll find it somewhat bigger than they are where you come from).
Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Put it to bed...
I went back to Sweden for the weekend in the hope to get to see the new baby before I'm off, but he/she decided to stick it out inside my sister for a bit longer. Still had a nice time though, got to eat some crayfish, hang out with Astrid, see some old friends and enjoy the late August sunshine. (MF - This one is for you, I figured that we (once and for all) would put this one to bed... Attached is a picture of a normal-sized Swedish crayfish, next to a normal-sized Pink Lady apple. I think you'll find it somewhat bigger than they are where you come from).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment