Seriously, in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined that pigs could make the sounds these ones were making (yes, I'm being a little over-dramatic, but not a lot)... I'll save you some of the other gory details, but the talk that one of my fellow yoga teacher trainees did on vegetarianism made a heck of a lot of sense for a few days after this encounter.
Saturday, 12 December 2009
Pork chops anyone?
Seriously, in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined that pigs could make the sounds these ones were making (yes, I'm being a little over-dramatic, but not a lot)... I'll save you some of the other gory details, but the talk that one of my fellow yoga teacher trainees did on vegetarianism made a heck of a lot of sense for a few days after this encounter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment