... was the very original name of the equally touristy boat I spent the day on yesterday. Run by a German guy, the thing was packed with low-20 something Swedes (of all people! ;-) and a few random other Europeans thrown in. I got to do some snorkeling (not so impressive), swimming (very nice), eating (impressively decent), visit one of the many islands not too far from Sihanoukville, have a few drinks and even more laughs with some English lads (their language made me feel something resembling homesickness for Mr Cliff Poppy - yes I'm talking to you ;-) AND, most importantly, enjoy another amazing sunset over the ocean... the last for awhile now as I'm heading inland towards Phnom Penh and then on to Siam Reap today.
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
A dream come true...
... was the very original name of the equally touristy boat I spent the day on yesterday. Run by a German guy, the thing was packed with low-20 something Swedes (of all people! ;-) and a few random other Europeans thrown in. I got to do some snorkeling (not so impressive), swimming (very nice), eating (impressively decent), visit one of the many islands not too far from Sihanoukville, have a few drinks and even more laughs with some English lads (their language made me feel something resembling homesickness for Mr Cliff Poppy - yes I'm talking to you ;-) AND, most importantly, enjoy another amazing sunset over the ocean... the last for awhile now as I'm heading inland towards Phnom Penh and then on to Siam Reap today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where are all of the utahns and their accents? what's up with that?
ReplyDelete