Our last week was very busy with preparing, teaching and attending each others classes, but we still managed to sneak in a visit to the Hare Krishna temple up the road. It was lots of fun, sweaty, exciting, and adrenaline stimulating... Several times I found myself confused over where I was - at a big ol' club somewhere in Ibiza or in India. I now understand even better why they don't sell alcohol within a 15 km radius of Rishikesh... they don't need it, have all the natural highs anyone could ever need right here.
Sunday, 1 November 2009
Hare Krishna Temple
Our last week was very busy with preparing, teaching and attending each others classes, but we still managed to sneak in a visit to the Hare Krishna temple up the road. It was lots of fun, sweaty, exciting, and adrenaline stimulating... Several times I found myself confused over where I was - at a big ol' club somewhere in Ibiza or in India. I now understand even better why they don't sell alcohol within a 15 km radius of Rishikesh... they don't need it, have all the natural highs anyone could ever need right here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you could've just gone to the hare krishna temple in salem! no need to go halfway around the world. :)
ReplyDelete