That's 'Hello Cambodia' for those of you who don't speak Khmer. I'm currently sitting on the terrace of my guest house in Kep (Vanna Bungalows), where $10 a night buys you a magnificent sunset, great food, access to Rabbit Island (where I went today, made local friends, drank red wine coolers and ate delicious crab out of a plastic bag), and a room big enough to fit my yoga mat so that I can do yoga overlooking the ocean in the morning. What more could anyone possibly need? I did a quick night in Phnom Penh on the way out here, but will do it better justice on my way up to Siam Reap in a week+. Tomorrow I think I will be heading towards Kampot, a tiny little town that apparently houses some great classic French colonial architecture.
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
Suck Sue Buy Cambodia!!
That's 'Hello Cambodia' for those of you who don't speak Khmer. I'm currently sitting on the terrace of my guest house in Kep (Vanna Bungalows), where $10 a night buys you a magnificent sunset, great food, access to Rabbit Island (where I went today, made local friends, drank red wine coolers and ate delicious crab out of a plastic bag), and a room big enough to fit my yoga mat so that I can do yoga overlooking the ocean in the morning. What more could anyone possibly need? I did a quick night in Phnom Penh on the way out here, but will do it better justice on my way up to Siam Reap in a week+. Tomorrow I think I will be heading towards Kampot, a tiny little town that apparently houses some great classic French colonial architecture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful pic. crab in a plastic bag sounds disgusting.
ReplyDelete