Sunday, 1 November 2009

Graduation day


As we know, all fun things eventually come to an end (but why oh why does time need to fly by so?) and so did my 30 day Yoga Teacher Training course. I am now a certified yoga teacher (which hasn't quite sunk in yet)!! It's been an amazing ride, I have learned so much, and met some really great people. Now all I have to do is figure out how it's all going to be applied to "life outside of the Ashram". We (sensibly) had a session on the cross-culture shock that people sometimes experience leaving ashram living. Three amazingly healthy and good meals are no longer served up on a plate for you every day, daily yoga practice is not served up in a similar fashion, and all these lovely, considerate people get replaced by hectic tubes, fried and god-knows-what food, inconsiderate b-stards at airports etc etc (getting the picture?). Well, luckily I have another week in Rishikesh to figure it all out before I have to head to Cambodia and the next chapter of my walkabout.


No comments:

Post a Comment